Charles Danner, an enterprising entrepreneur, is the brain behind Danner Men’s Pronghorn 8 Inch Hunting Boot, which is awesome. This happened way back in 1932. Generations of serious hunters and rough ground walkers have appreciated these boots. The old features of the shoe are intact and modifications made on feedback from customers. It also imbibes modern technologies for betterment.
Once a pair of Danner Men’s Pronghorn 8 Inch Hunting Boot is worn out the faithful, confident customer buys the same shoe again. In present days, it can be ordered online. It costs around $$$. Now they are being made in Vietnam. The order is delivered on time. Under the laid down rules it can return within the stipulated period with no loss of the customer.
1. Style and Appearance
The appearance of the shoe is great, support significant, comfortable to wear and walks well with ease and no blisters on feet. Moreover, it is made of the leather sole is firm on ground as it is carved out of rubber in a very fine way. It is water resistant and rests well on all type of grounds without slipping. Users love this product. The lifelong users notice the change in the boots as compared to the one worn out. There is a modification of style and the sole of the boot.
2. Toe Side Stitching
The outer exterior on the toe side is supplemented with stitching. The older version would after use split apart from this point. This makes the boot last more. However, the new sole appears rigid and weighty in looks and while walking. After a while you get the feel of it; first time customer will not notice the difference.
3. Adapts to All Weather Conditions
The boots feel insulated in winters and non-insulated in summer months. If the ordered size is slightly lost use thick socks to get the right fit for brisk walking in all kinds of terrain rain, mud, and concrete sidewalks. There is a loop in the rear of the boot, which aids in wearing the boot.
4. Lifelong Comfort and Lightweight
The boots carry well without creating feet shoe friction pain. Even the fresh piece creates no wounds, and they are comfortable lifelong. Boots are a good platform for walking and are light in weight. It is not a weight on the feet. The boots air well it does not feel hot on feet at the same time retain heat well.
5. Legendary Version
The brown pair is on top of the famous chart. This is a boot, which has lived with tradition, and the users love it immensely. We can call these boots legend feet wear. We value what are elders left behind for us. The boots are made from imported leather, which does not wrinkle easily.
6. Online Availability
You can buy directly from manufactures as well. The quality of the product is guaranteed. The images displayed on sites stores and the packed box show all the features of the shoe. The angle speed loop is back. Some customers lace the boots as tight as it can go this prevents slippage inside and outside the boot and blisters are prevented. How you wear the shoe is also imperative.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
Pros & Cons
This traditional boot qualifies in the following areas, and that is why it is so popular:
- No shoe bites: The fit of the shoe is extensive and no limping with shoe bite with this product.
- Excellent foot grip: It walks well on the high ground and even or muddy ground with ease and good foot grip. No chance of slipping of falling because of the boot.
- Noise-free, brisk walking: It walks briskly without putting weight on the foot. It is best suited for hunting steps. The boots are breathable and leave no stink behind on feet or the boot interior.
- Light in weight: The boots are light in weight and all age groups carry it well. The sole is made of rubber and denier nylon air circulating Gore-Tex layer, which prevents the soaking of water on the wet ground.
- Long lasting, high quality: The leather of the boot is full-grain CamoHide and three-density Ortholite foot base. All these have lasting quality.
- Healthy and well balanced: The Pronghorn outsole with traction maintains balance well, and chances of fall are negligible. The toe box is unobstructed for huge platform and fit. The boot has three layers for cushioning the feet.
- Athletic fit: The fit is athletic and anatomical with enough space for toe box. The size fits snuggly. The leather is used for the toe and heel cap, which adds to its durability.
- Durable and sturdy: The boot is sturdy. The comfortable and cozy ratio of the boot is very high. There are many repeated users. Boot once bought lasts a long time if looked after well in cleanliness. It can be worn on all days throughout the year.
Like all other hunting boots, there is a few drawback of this boot:
- The fresh piece is rigid and takes a good number of wearing before it becomes pliable to the feet fit.
- The new technology makes it uncomfortable ankle and above. It is because the boot has bulge projecting out from the arch of the ankle till the toe. This fades with prolonged use.
- The boots can leak from the sole or the body of the shoe. This happens because at certain points it is glued and not stitched. It has to be repaired by the customer. This is an added cost. Moreover, it is not possible to sew fixed part.
The boot structure is based on the experience of customers worldwide. It has traction, comfort, and balance. In the most upstream region, the boot is a faithful companion. You will never regret buying it. It works well in all seasons. The boot odor is non-existent. The modified new designs are for the betterment. The best cobblers using manual and machine technology craft the boots. The tradition of the boots has come a long way. These are performing boots. Color selection is possible.